We offer a unique internship experience for students interested in working with children, young people and vulnerable families.
An intern in our organization will be able to develop their own analytical, team, social skills. We are looking for candidates who are willing to be actively involved and get acquainted with the activities of the NGO, to participate in field trips.
The internship is both full-time and part-time. No specific deadline is set for the application and it is possible throughout the year.
- Thorough knowledge of office programs
- Knowledge of English
- Ability to work in a team
- Have effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have a high sense of responsibility and be punctual.
- Best editing and writing skills.
- Research skill
- A good start (or continuation) of your career
- The opportunity to meet many interesting people
- Opportunity to realize oneself
- You will gain knowledge and work experience
- Improve communication and public relations skills
- Improve your resume;
- Recommendation letter if needed
Internship schedule / duration: